WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Spleef / PVP games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

Spleef  / PVP games Empty
PostSubject: Spleef / PVP games   Spleef  / PVP games Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 am

One of you talked to me about Spleef (is that what its called?) last week. I understand that this is some sort of PVP contest on the server? I would like to know more about that, and if there is interest in getting something like this going on our server. Or if there are any other types of activities like this that we could find. I know I've seen a mod or two that had something like this offered. Does it have to be a mod? Or how would it work?

I know right now a lot of us are content with building and being creative. Thats great!! Personally thats what I enjoy too! But, I know some of you like to do more, also! I'm just trying to think of new ideas to improve on what we have so that we can throw it out there and hopefully attract many more people to our growing community.

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself here, but the more we have to offer down the road, the more potential there would be for new members to join up with us. I would love to have a fully functional dedicated server up and running publically and in full force before Minecraft is released. Wouldn't it be great if we could grow and become one of the 'big ones' out there that everyone talks about!!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com
twsb156ANOK

Spleef  / PVP games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spleef / PVP games   Spleef  / PVP games Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:05 am

Spleefing is a game where you try and break the glass floor under your enemies feet last one who hasn't fall through wins.
Maybe for these PvP game we should have grand prize or something.
Back to top Go down

Spleef / PVP games
Page 1 of 1