WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament   Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Since, no one has made one, and Wolf is looking for one. I've decided to hold one for everyone.

Tournament Date: August 14th
Time:9PM EST If you don't know what that is in your time, I suggest finding out.
If you find that you time doesn't work with mine, put down a converted time of EST of a good time for you, and i will see if i can work around it.

If there is enough people the prizes will be sweet. More people = Better prizes.
If we can get at least 10 people there will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes awarded.
Anything Under 10 will just be a 1st prize winner.

So get active again and participate or bring new members in and show off our server!!!!

Prizes
If we have more then 10
1st - Gold Block and 3 Diamonds
2nd - Gold Block

3rd - Iron Block and 3 Gold bars

Under 10
1st - 3 Diamonds, 4 Gold Bars, 6 Iron Bars

As you can see having more then 10 equals a lot more prizes and better prizes, so bring it on and lets see who will be
Champion of Khaos Arena

If you don't know how to play Spleef or need a jolt to remember how to play. Simply dig blocks from under everyone and be the last one standing. PvP will be off so you can't hurt them for the wild ones that digs everything. Once you are eliminated you can watch till the end of the tournament.

You will be given one diamond shovel or you can bring your own. You can make teams within the arena but at the end you will have to kill each other. its FFA(Free For ALL) so watch your back.

If this is a huge success expect more events and different events.

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament   Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Please Post if you are going to attend the event so I have an idea of how many are joining. I will update the list.

List
Lucifer
T-Dub
MrHooper
Dragoon
65Wolf
Bryran
Quinly
Generalnappa

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament   Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:30 pm

i will NOT be joining. i hope it is a success
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament   Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 pm

tigin88 wrote:
i will NOT be joining. i hope it is a success

Read above post, Only post if your attending, if your not, no need to waste your time telling me your not coming.
Back to top Go down
twsb156ANOK

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament   Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:34 pm

I will attend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament   Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucifer's Spleef Arena Tournament
Page 1 of 1