WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Leaving the Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving the Server Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Server   Leaving the Server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 pm

As you may know i have spent way more time on this server than i should. Lately it seems this server has gone down for the worse.
everyone is to busy to help with bugs/admin requests.some bug still exist and have been that way for days. instead of fixing the
current bugs admins worry about what they want to remove from the server. whenever i ask about a change i get told it is a bug/mistake.
it isn't till weeks later i get told it's a change. I would at least think a post about changes would be a beneficial thing. People do read the forums. also i noticed wolf modified lucifers application date. Now hes promoted to mod. I honestly don't care it shows some peoples
integrity. i have planning to leave for about a month now.I finally see why this server is always dead. Feel free to do what ever you want with my creations. by the time someone actually reads this i would have already disposed all my stuff/money. I feel free to post a similar post where ever i please and plan to do so. Good luck with your server.
as far as my future go's i probably won't be looking for another server.This server is another example of how much mods/admins cannot create a fun environment. i am really starting to believe that there is no decent server.

Best wishes. -Tigin88
Back to top Go down
StandUpComedy

Leaving the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Server   Leaving the Server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 am

Tigin, wish you weren't leaving, but it is your decision Sad
Thanks for helping me out when I started on the server and for everything else you have done.
I think we will all miss you!
Sad
Back to top Go down
twsb156ANOK

Leaving the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Server   Leaving the Server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 am

StandUpComedy wrote:
Tigin, wish you weren't leaving, but it is your decision Sad
Thanks for helping me out when I started on the server and for everything else you have done.
I think we will all miss you!
Sad
Agreed she will be missed.
Back to top Go down
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

Leaving the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Server   Leaving the Server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 am

Just so people know, Tigin and I had a good long talk. She and I discussed some the concerns/issues. I think we were able to resolve most of them. Tigin has been a good member to have on board, as she has helped many of us out many times over.

There are a lot of changes that are happening right now, and its new to all of us. But ultimately, my goal is to make this server even bigger and better than we have seen before... making it a place where new members want to come... and a place where members want to stay!! We've got a lot of good people on here! And together, I know we can pull this off!!

In this transition, I'm sure there will be changes that many of us won't like, at first. But I believe in the long run, it will be beneficial to us all! As you know, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't believe it was for the better! I've got too much time and energies put into this server to let it go by the wayside!!

I hope everyone can bear with me as we push ahead with our plans. I'm sure we'll see bumps in the road, seems we always do. But ultimately, I am excited to see what lies ahead for us here on WolfCraft!!

Theres going to be a lot of work ahead as we start to create the new feel of some new worlds. I would love to see everyone getting involved in creating some of the new areas, such as a new spawn, safe zones, and especially the new PvP world, where we could build a lot of ruins to start that world out. There are a lot of possibilities out there... as well as an opportunity for all of us to get our creative juices refreshed!

And as always, we're here to have fun!! See you all in-game!!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com
StandUpComedy

Leaving the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Server   Leaving the Server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:25 am

65Wolf wrote:
Just so people know, Tigin and I had a good long talk. She and I discussed some the concerns/issues. I think we were able to resolve most of them. Tigin has been a good member to have on board, as she has helped many of us out many times over.

There are a lot of changes that are happening right now, and its new to all of us. But ultimately, my goal is to make this server even bigger and better than we have seen before... making it a place where new members want to come... and a place where members want to stay!! We've got a lot of good people on here! And together, I know we can pull this off!!

In this transition, I'm sure there will be changes that many of us won't like, at first. But I believe in the long run, it will be beneficial to us all! As you know, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't believe it was for the better! I've got too much time and energies put into this server to let it go by the wayside!!

I hope everyone can bear with me as we push ahead with our plans. I'm sure we'll see bumps in the road, seems we always do. But ultimately, I am excited to see what lies ahead for us here on WolfCraft!!

Theres going to be a lot of work ahead as we start to create the new feel of some new worlds. I would love to see everyone getting involved in creating some of the new areas, such as a new spawn, safe zones, and especially the new PvP world, where we could build a lot of ruins to start that world out. There are a lot of possibilities out there... as well as an opportunity for all of us to get our creative juices refreshed!

And as always, we're here to have fun!! See you all in-game!!

So does this mean your not leaving Tigin?
Back to top Go down

Leaving the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Server   Leaving the Server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 pm

That is right standup.i am not leaving.i am putting minecraft on the back burner.i will be going back to world of warcraft. i am tired of an admin based game experience.It reminds me too much of high school drama.i am currently very unhappy with some current decisions made (not changes.)I think its best for me to take a long break because i cant stand the minecraft multi-play environment.i am looking forward to 1.8 and might spend a bit more time as that time comes around. i still do love minecraft as a game and always will.
i will not be looking for another server.
i have put alot of effort into this server i dont want to see it vanish.I wish the best of luck with this server and hope to see many new recruits.i will still stay active on the forums/vent.i will be on wolfcraft occasionally to mine and help out with future projects.
Please feel free to reply with any other questions.

Ps. if you need help with an project feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Server   Leaving the Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Server
Page 1 of 1