WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Check your houses! Had a couple fires!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

Check your houses!  Had a couple fires!! Empty
PostSubject: Check your houses! Had a couple fires!!   Check your houses!  Had a couple fires!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 pm

We had some fires this afternoon. There was a short time where Essentials wasn't working. I had to reinstall the config files. For the brief moment when it crashed, a few houses in Wolfesbain (including: Evilution516's and me_ftw's) started on fire. Each of these had fireplaces or netherrock burning, which I am guessing caused the fires. And yes, firespread should have been off. But, I believe it to be as a result of the problem with Essentials this afternoon. Essentials crashed while I was working on it. Sad

I considered rolling it back to a save from this morning, but there have been some new projects started today by a few players and I didn't want to lose their work and make them restart all over again. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

For future reference, I would certainly suggest people reconsider having open flames in houses that can burn! Build at your own risk!!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com

Check your houses! Had a couple fires!!
Page 1 of 1