WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove Empty
PostSubject: Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove   Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:18 am

One of our newest worlds is Pirates Cove. An island setting where it would be fun to start a Pirate-themed world!!

Wanted:
- Pirate era towns and trade centers
- Pirate ships
- treasure hoards or hidden treasure area
- graveyard of ships
- and anything else you can think of!!!

Invite your friends and bring some neat Pirate-themed ideas and lets get it started!! I'm excited to see what we can make of it!!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com
jonnyboy135

jonnyboy135

PostSubject: I would want to build there!!!!   Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Well i wanted to build something with twsb156anok and mrhooper501 but i rather create a midevil town or like a
pirate town but i would want people to help me build the town if i was going to do that.I mean i want to do that
but i would just want more people going along with it you know what i mean?

If i would do it i would do like a town name everyone liked but had the word pirate in it because
the worlds name is pirates cove.But i would'nt be mayor because i am already mayor of
Dragonton.I would let somebody else be mayor of it but i think if lordart and anok and hooper and a few more
people would come help me i would try my best and make it a nice town and like have a castle and a king in it
that would be midevil and there could be a real player as king be in that castle and be treated like a king
because i like the idea of building things in pirates cove i like the world in all but i would want a few
people living in it and i would make a nice jail with fences as the bars and i could put gate signs for it.
But if i we're going to build a town i would let whoever the king is be the mayor of it, because king
is better then mayor and we would'nt need City Hall in our town because in the midevil times
they didnt have City Halls in the towns well they didnt really have towns either they had villages
i think,and would have like stone or wood houses with like fences holding the house up in the front
you know what i mean? Jonnyboy135
Back to top Go down
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove   Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Jonny, medieval is not pirate themed. But theres plenty of room in any of the other worlds for your castle idea! Next time just tell me face to face silly! :p

Dad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove   Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Builders WANTED for Pirates Cove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfCraft Gaming Network :: Minecraft :: WolfCraft General Discussion-
Jump to: