WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

xXOMA212Xx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXOMA212Xx

xXOMA212Xx Empty
PostSubject: xXOMA212Xx   xXOMA212Xx Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:07 am

-IGN: xXOMA212Xx

1 ) How did you hear about us? Please specify! I heard about it from my cousin. FutileVariable

2 ) Why do you want to join WolfCraft Gaming?i want to play the game with my cousin

3 ) Country where you live? USA

4 ) Something about yourself: i work overnights at a grocery store. i play drums and guitar. I like RPGs,FPSs and horror games. iv been playing minecraft for about 6 months. so im still kind of a noob. but i know the basics.

5 ) What was your first impression of our servers? I thought the server was amazing. The structures that i saw were incredible.

6 ) Have you read and do you understand all of our rules as listed in the forums? Yes. I agree to and understand all the rules.

7 ) Why should we accept your application, and what can you bring to better our server? Im always willing to help people if they request it. If not, i usually just keep to my own. the space is unlimited so i can get out of everyones hair.

8 ) Are you interested in joining our Ventrillo server to chat with us in-game live? yes i am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001153535210

xXOMA212Xx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfCraft Gaming Network :: Minecraft :: Join WolfCraft-
Jump to: