WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

New Showcase Video added today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

New Showcase Video added today! Empty
PostSubject: New Showcase Video added today!   New Showcase Video added today! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 pm

A new WolfCraft Showcase video was added on YouTube today!

This one features Tigin88... be sure to check it out at:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't forget... I'm still looking for submissions for new Showcase videos to add to our YouTube channel. As well as looking for more submissions for the Contest. You have until Aug. 15th, at Midnight CDT, to get them in. We are still offering Cash Prizes if we can meet our goal of AT LEAST 12 submissions before that deadline!! Get working on them NOW!! And get them to me. You can either post them (privately or publicly) on your own YouTube channel and get me the link, or you can email them to me. PM me for my email address if you would rather email them. Either way, I need to have the information [color=red]before the deadlineorange]], so that I can download them and add our tags to the beginning and end. If you want me to do any editting, I can help with that too, as well as add background music (as I've done on most others and it seems to really add to the videos!!).

Any questions, feel free to ask! See you in-game! HAVE FUN!!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com

New Showcase Video added today!
Page 1 of 1