HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Share | 

About the rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryran

PostSubject: About the rules   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Ok I'm confused here. When You say "No swearing, or abusive language allowed" Does that mean No swearing, or abusive language allowed?
Or does it mean, You can swear and abuse your language all you want? Just clarifying
Back to top Go down
65Wolf
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the rules   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:24 am

Preferably none at all, but... I know even I have a slip of the tongue at times. And to date, I've only had to deal with this situation one time. Other than that, everyone has been pretty well behaved. I'm not going to kick or ban anyone for just having a slip of the tongue!

I just want people to remember that we have young kids on here as well, and we need to keep this rated G - in the forums, in-game, and especially in vent. I don't want to hear people swearing constantly, or being raunchy on vent. After a while, that gets really tiresome. And I'm sure there are others that feel the same. Even if a person is upset, there isn't really any excuse for that kind of language. Lets just try to avoid that situation and make this a much more pleasant community.

Furthermore, there is absolutely no reason for people to swear in the forums, or in-game chat. If a person is typing it, they are purposely going out of their way to do that, and that is not appropriate. If people just use common sense, and respect each other, we shouldn't have any issues with this.

- 65Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com

About the rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfCraft Gaming Network :: Minecraft :: WolfCraft General Discussion-
Jump to: