WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Welcome to WolfCraft Gaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

Welcome to WolfCraft Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to WolfCraft Gaming   Welcome to WolfCraft Gaming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 am

Here we are! We actually are up and running live on the internet!! Ok, I know, we have been up and running for some time now, but... we're now official.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has been helping us test our servers and create our world. I really appreciate the hard work and many hours each of you have spent in the WolfCraft world making it an interesting place. It is fast becoming a place that can help attract many new friends to join us! I am excited to see what transpires over the next few months as WolfCraft grows!!

There are many things in progress already on the server that are fun and exciting. A few of you have had the opportunity to get a sneak peek of some of them. But I promise you, there are many more surprises coming! I hope to keep things fresh and new so there is always a reason to keep you coming back!

As we grow, it is important to keep in mind that this is a server for all ages. I want to keep the feel of our worlds a welcome one for all ages. By that, I expect everyone to get along and be respectful of one another. PVP will be allowed in the wilderness, and some towns may allow it individually, but I also want this to be creative in nature. So have fun, but don't be going around just to ruin it for others. Also, expect everyone to familiarize themselves with the Server Rules, and to abide by them! I can't always be on to babysit people, so I ask that we work together as a community and keep our servers friendly and fair. I don't want to have discipline people, but I will modify our membership, as needed, to keep things in order and appropriate for everyone.

Again, I would like to welcome you to WolfCraft Gaming. Take some time to get to know us; and most of all, HAVE FUN!!

65Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com

Welcome to WolfCraft Gaming
Page 1 of 1