WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

We are registered on Minestatus... PLEASE VOTE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

We are registered on Minestatus... PLEASE VOTE!! Empty
PostSubject: We are registered on Minestatus... PLEASE VOTE!!   We are registered on Minestatus... PLEASE VOTE!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 am

We are now registered on a new MC server list! I would ask that you go register there if you haven't already, and then VOTE for us! The link, below, if for our server...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks like you can vote one time each day. So please do it often! I am in the process of working out a reward system, as well, for people who vote. It will likely be based on our rank on that site. Not sure how it will work yet. But please go vote!! Once people start to vote, it will help me figure out how to set up the rewards. It will be some sort of in-game currency incentive!

Thanks!!

Oh, and don't forget!! We are also listed on PlanetMinecraft.com. You can vote for us there, as well, by clicking the "up-arrow" in the upper left corner of the WolfCraft server box. Also, please "FAVORITE" us on that one, as well. The link to that page is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com

We are registered on Minestatus... PLEASE VOTE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfCraft Gaming Network :: Administrative :: Announcements (Please Read)-
Jump to: