WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 am

I've been on the forums daily, vent, and check MC once in a while, but it seems activity is pretty dead.

Kinda miss seeing people on.
Back to top Go down
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:00 pm

I hear ya bud!! Of course, I'm just as guilty. Been very busy working lately, back on the road. So, doesn't give me a lot of time to get on. Get a chance to catch a few people online now and then. We're all just waiting to see what 1.9 brings! Got tired of updating the server as not as many people on lately... so decided to wait for 1.9 to be released and go from there!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:27 am

Isn't 1.9 coming out tomorrow? Also are we gonna do a fresh world again for 1.9 generation, we should. Once 1.9 comes hopefully people start coming back.

If not, a few friends and I might start a town and such regardless of activity and I will probably be advertising the server trying to get new people.

If you have the time could you do the following favours for me.

Delete all worlds except Wolfcraft
Delete and start up new MCMMO
Get rid of the delayed TP time, and anything that has to do with PVP since we don't have a large enough group to do PVP anyways, hopefully I can get my commands back, because of PVP some don't work or delayed like /home /spawn /tp

Of course this can be done anytime from now hopefully done when 1.9 is ready to be played on.

Thanks, I will always stick with this server Smile

Lucifer

Back to top Go down
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Yeah, I was thinking we'd have to do a fresh regeneration for 1.9 to get all the goodies. I am contemplating playing with the original Wolfesbain world, cutting out some areas outside of the main town and underground, to see if can regernerate some new stuff in there. Not sure how it will work, or when I will get time to do that. Don't really get along with MCEdit very well! LOL

I work today, so won't be home for a couple days. But will see what happens with 1.9. Could possibly start with the vanilla 1.9 on a new world, then as craftbukkit comes around, switch over and start loading a few plugins little by little. Haven't look at then in a while. Will go look at some as they come out for the new 1.9 release. Might look to keep some of the same ones we've used, unless find something better. But don't want to go overboard and get too many. Would like to try to keep things light.

Will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Alright sounds good.

Mostly for me, i would like to see a fresh MCMMO. I like the feel of skills and such.
Back to top Go down
Bryran

Bryran

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 pm

I agree with Wolf and I wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here lol
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Thats good Bryran, thats 1 more person then I thought was still around.
Back to top Go down
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 am

People are still around, just in the shadows. I've seen Jonnydog, Anok, MrHooper, and MarkyMark around recently. I'm sure others have been around, just havne't been on to see them, whether on the server, or Vent.... looking forward to getting people fired up again! alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf   Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf
Page 1 of 1