WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Project #2 - Treehouse + Help needed for Giant Waterslide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StandUpComedy

Project #2 - Treehouse + Help needed for Giant Waterslide Empty
PostSubject: Project #2 - Treehouse + Help needed for Giant Waterslide   Project #2 - Treehouse + Help needed for Giant Waterslide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:41 am

Hey everyone,
Soon I will be starting a new project in WolfCraft that I will work on, along with the giant waterslide (which is still in progress, about a quarter and a half finished). This will be a Treehouse; it will be in the general vicinity of the waterslide (if not next to it) and it's going to be a project I'm going to work on by myself, unlike the waterslide. When it is finished it may become my main home, and later on I might sell my current house in Wolfesbain, but I'm very fond of it, so it is pretty unlikely.
Also, I still need helpers for the Giant Waterslide, particularly good redstone users. All I have left with the waterslide is redstone powered lights on the waterslide, a switch to turn the water on/off and i need to finish off the structure of the waterslide (as half of the wall is missing). Honestly I have no idea how to set up the lights for the waterslide, but I may be able to do the switch the water on/off. I'm thinking of having a control room that links all the redstone to it, and the switches will be in there.
Please comment if you can help out with the waterslide Smile
Thanks,
Standup.
Back to top Go down

Project #2 - Treehouse + Help needed for Giant Waterslide
Page 1 of 1