WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Master Builder instead of VIP's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

Master Builder instead of VIP's? Empty
PostSubject: Master Builder instead of VIP's?   Master Builder instead of VIP's? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey Everyone! Hope your summers are going well so far!

Things have been hectic here with work and everything... as well as trying to keep the server going!

As most of you know, I've been working on some VIP statuses for people when they donate. But after more thoughts on the subject and some researching other sites and what they do, I've had some new thoughts....

I have been tossing around the idea of maybe creating a new rank of Master Builder into the hierarchy, rather than VIP's. Something like this would be a rank that would come between the Builder and Moderator ranks. A person would NOT have to donate to reach this status. Instead, this rank would be EARNED!!

Master Builders would be people that have been with the server for some time and that have put a lot of their time and efforts in helping others, as well as helping to improve the server making it more interesting and exciting for everyone!! All this would ultimately help our server grow within the Minecraft community!

I would be looking at opening up more of the falsebook abilities and commands for this rank, as well as some other new permissions which we feel would be worthwhile!

By changing the hierarchy in this way, rather than adding VIP's, I feel it would make our server more fair to everyone. Everyone would have the ability to earn a higher rank on the server, rather than having to make a donation to the server. I don't want people to feel they have to donate to play on our servers or to get extra permissions.

Any feedback?

If all goes well, I hope to have something like this up and running by the first part of the week!

Thanks!!

Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com
StandUpComedy

PostSubject: Re: Master Builder instead of VIP's?   Master Builder instead of VIP's? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am

I think thats a great idea Wolf, and I think everyone else will agree with me. jocolor
Back to top Go down
twsb156ANOK

PostSubject: Re: Master Builder instead of VIP's?   Master Builder instead of VIP's? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 pm

StandUpComedy wrote:
I think thats a great idea Wolf, and I think everyone else will agree with me. jocolor
I do.

Plus It's great to see someone active on the forums.

ANOK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Builder instead of VIP's?   Master Builder instead of VIP's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Builder instead of VIP's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfCraft Gaming Network :: Minecraft :: WolfCraft General Discussion-
Jump to: