WolfCraft Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mc.wolfcraftgaming.com

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our forums have moved! Our new forums are at: www.wolfcraftgaming.com

Server reset

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryran

Bryran

Server reset Empty
PostSubject: Server reset   Server reset Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 am

Don't wanna be that guy, but Adventure is spelled wrong in one of the sections it is spelled Adverture. Also, does everyone need to apply, even if we have been on before? And finally, I think that your offer from before stating that we should reset inventories when the server is official, should be enforced. I don't want to say this, but I also think that the map should be reset. You should still take the best parts of wolfsbain and put it into the new server though, like the town hall, church, and basically all the other shops around town. Or just destroy houses so everyone has a fresh start.
Back to top Go down
65Wolf
Admin
Admin
65Wolf

Server reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server reset   Server reset Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:13 am

First of all, thanks for the catch of the typo! Smile

As far as re-applying... if you are already on the white-list, you DO NOT have to re-apply. They only way you'd be taken off the white-list, once on, is to be kicked temporarily, or banned. We do not make you re-apply for EVERY change on the maps/worlds in our servers like some other servers do. It is unnecessary, not to mention extra work for everyone!

Finally, I agree with you on the inventory reset. It would make a more even playing field for everyone as we start fresh. However, regarding the world reset, I don't know if I like that. We have put many hours into the world we now use, and with that in mind, I don't think it would be fair, or beneficial, to get rid of that. Even if we were to copy some of the town(s), it seems redundant, and time consuming. I certainly would be open to other peoples' opinions on this, but unless we had a majority of people wanting to change the map, I would prefer to leave it as it is and grow from there. Any thoughts out there?

- 65Wolf

Last edited by 65Wolf on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wolfcraftgaming.com
twsb156ANOK

Server reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server reset   Server reset Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 pm

65Wolf wrote:
First of all, thanks for the catch of the typo! Smile

As far as re-applying... if you are already on the white-list, you DO NOT have to re-apply. They only way you'd be taken off the white-list, once on, is to be kicked temporarily, or banned. We do not make you re-apply for EVERY change on the maps/worlds in our servers like some other servers do. It is unnecessary, not to mention extra work for everyone!

Finally, I agree with you on the inventory reset. It would make a more even playing field for everyone as we start fresh. However, regarding the world reset, I don't know if I like that. We have put many hours into the world we now use, and with that in mind, I don't think it would be fair, or beneficial, to get rid of that. Even if we were to copy some of the town(s), it seems redundant, and time consuming. I certainly would be open to other peoples' opinions on this, but unless we had a majority of people wanting to change the map, I would prefer to leave it as it is and grow from there. Any thoughts out there?

- 65Wolf
I Personally Don't want the map reset . Does getting the inventory's reset mean Chest's also? Well i Don't want either the map or inventory's reset Because of all that Work i have Done gathering my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server reset   Server reset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server reset
Page 1 of 1